FlashGitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Flash Gitz

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So i was thinking..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

So i was thinking.. Empty
PostSubject: So i was thinking..   So i was thinking.. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:53 am

..we should have the biggest muffa fucka of a lotrbfme free for all.

If its at all possible to get everyone online at once lol..im talkin the whole ganggggg!

should be able to get ETLEAST 5 of us on for it..if we can get 6 we'll have a 3v3 aswell..any1 up for that?
Back to top Go down
http://flashgitz.omgforum.net
Korinu

PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking..   So i was thinking.. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:24 pm

Considering the fact that it has been too long...

I'm seriously up for that, Why not?!

BUT. You asking this of all of us means that you have been playing the fuck out of the game and your going to have a major advantage over the rest of us noobs - i know your type son!

<3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking..   So i was thinking.. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:48 pm

lol well we've all been playing it recently..if i have an advantage its cus i pwn..

oh and btw we're all goin random armys and random map slots to make it interesting!
Back to top Go down
Korinu

PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking..   So i was thinking.. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:00 pm

Sounds interesting.

Well, i have a pc now so im back Smile
Back to top Go down
LiamMP

LiamMP

PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking..   So i was thinking.. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:05 pm

if someone was willing to buy me the expansion id play til my brain exploded. Need a new RTS to keep me occupied until dawn 2 isnt broken
Back to top Go down
Mr Plunk

Mr Plunk

PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking..   So i was thinking.. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:08 pm

fuking dawn piece of shit balanceing crap ccunt whore fuck shit wank cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Korinu

PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking..   So i was thinking.. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Mr Plunk wrote:
fuking dawn piece of shit balanceing crap ccunt whore fuck shit wank cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you call it, art?
Back to top Go down
LiamMP

LiamMP

PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking..   So i was thinking.. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:14 pm

Nialls words are a testement to the English language and I see them as nothing short of artistic genius
Back to top Go down
Korinu

PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking..   So i was thinking.. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 pm

LiamMP wrote:
Nialls words are a testement to the English language and I see them as nothing short of artistic genius

Correction,

Niall is the essence of perfection, I see the young man as an artistic genious.
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking..   So i was thinking.. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:03 am

NIGGA NEED TO CHILL!!!! CRACKA GONNA BLOW A VEIN ROUND MYAH!!!

I'll buy u the game liamsssssss..i'd say you pay me back asap but im sure i owe u moolah.

Ok so when is good for you guys????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking..   So i was thinking.. Empty

Back to top Go down

So i was thinking..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlashGitz :: Gaming-
Jump to: