FlashGitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Flash Gitz

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L4D: Crash Course - Dated.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Korinu

L4D: Crash Course - Dated. Empty
PostSubject: L4D: Crash Course - Dated.   L4D: Crash Course - Dated. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Hey Men,

This is most likely going to be the same old story, however - here goes. I have just found out about the new content that is coming out for L4D and also the date. We all knew there was going to be more campaign released eventually but here is a little bit of information for ya'll.

L4D: Crash Course - Dated. L4dcrashcourse

"The wait is almost over. Nearly a year after Left 4 Dead invaded store shelves, the first new campaign, Crash Course, will be available for download September 29th. WOOOOT!

The new content will bridge the gap between the first two campaigns No Mercy and Death Toll and feature new survival maps, a quicker versus mode and more co-op zombie action for players to sink their shotguns shells into.

The whole package will be free for PC players while Xbox 360 owners will have to shell out 560 MP ($7) to enjoy the new campaign. The DLC drops just 7 weeks before the highly anticipated sequel Left 4 Dead 2 is released to retailers and god knows when in relation to the recently revealed L4D2 demo. All of this might be too much zombie fun for our brains to handle….but then again, who’s complaining?!?!?!"

So, i guess this means we have a reason to play L4D again - I'm looking forward to it and hopefully, you are all to!!!

<3!
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

PostSubject: Re: L4D: Crash Course - Dated.   L4D: Crash Course - Dated. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:51 pm

sounds fuckin a dude..think a lil sesh is in order Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://flashgitz.omgforum.net
Banza

Banza

PostSubject: Re: L4D: Crash Course - Dated.   L4D: Crash Course - Dated. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:53 pm

*agree with dan*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/banzadude#/profile.php?id=592948058&hiq=
irenglish

irenglish

PostSubject: Re: L4D: Crash Course - Dated.   L4D: Crash Course - Dated. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:11 pm

lol yay free for me ;D
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

PostSubject: Re: L4D: Crash Course - Dated.   L4D: Crash Course - Dated. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:43 pm

its free for all of us aint it?
Back to top Go down
http://flashgitz.omgforum.net
Korinu

PostSubject: Re: L4D: Crash Course - Dated.   L4D: Crash Course - Dated. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:28 am

Quote :
The whole package will be free for PC players while Xbox 360 owners will have to shell out 560 MP ($7) to enjoy the new campaign.

I think so v_v
Back to top Go down
irenglish

irenglish

PostSubject: Re: L4D: Crash Course - Dated.   L4D: Crash Course - Dated. EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:54 am

you guys play it on 360 or Pc? i thought you were all on 360? I did find a 360 in my bedroom with Halo 3 and a online account thingie, also Gears of war 2 and the new GTA is horrendously fun online.
Back to top Go down
Korinu

PostSubject: Re: L4D: Crash Course - Dated.   L4D: Crash Course - Dated. EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:57 am

irenglish wrote:
you guys play it on 360 or Pc? i thought you were all on 360? I did find a 360 in my bedroom with Halo 3 and a online account thingie, also Gears of war 2 and the new GTA is horrendously fun online.

Most of us traded the Xbox 360 version in due to the fact the PC's content is for free whilst the xbox's you need points Sad!!!

I think niall and/or richard still have it on 360.

Add me on Xbox for some Halo and Gears fun!

X TAG: Korinu
Back to top Go down
irenglish

irenglish

PostSubject: Re: L4D: Crash Course - Dated.   L4D: Crash Course - Dated. EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:17 am

its my brothers account but ya i shall, in abit when i get some free time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L4D: Crash Course - Dated.   L4D: Crash Course - Dated. Empty

Back to top Go down

L4D: Crash Course - Dated.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlashGitz :: Gaming-
Jump to: