FlashGitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Flash Gitz

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What about some

Go down 
+3
Co0kie-x
DanielEM
irenglish
7 posters
AuthorMessage
irenglish

irenglish

What about some Empty
PostSubject: What about some   What about some EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Diablo 2 Battle.net Online only Characters? Easy to torrent that game, still in the top 10 for Piratebay haha, insane game.
Bitta Party action?
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:03 pm

bit old school for me mate x)
Back to top Go down
http://flashgitz.omgforum.net
irenglish

irenglish

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Well of course its old skool, its just like doing someones mother. Its still good mate, i haven't played in YEARS though but it would be a laugh together
Back to top Go down
Co0kie-x

Co0kie-x

What about some Empty
PostSubject: I LIKE CHICKEN AND PEAS   What about some EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:39 am

yea mate bitta diablo, biablo 3 out this year another game we all gotta get
Back to top Go down
irenglish

irenglish

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Fuck yes, but thats 2011 mate, ive been waitin for YEARS for that game and BTW BIABLO? HAHA noob.
Back to top Go down
Co0kie-x

Co0kie-x

What about some Empty
PostSubject: I LIKE CHICKEN AND PEAS   What about some EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 pm

mate get off my backward d's! That my 1337, pro-d's biadlo!
Back to top Go down
Neek

Neek

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:39 pm

DON'T MAKIE ME PLAY BIABLO!!!

But yeah, Diablo 3 is one we should all play, hell, even I'll be playing it ladies!
Back to top Go down
irenglish

irenglish

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Im wondering where nick found his Avatar right about now,

Anyhow yea, we will gonna be a long wait though

Last edited by irenglish on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Rich

Mr Rich

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Sam i never thought id be the one to say it. but grow the fuck up, this aint me bieng a bitch, well actually it is! someone has to say it!

Stop with the mum jokes, they were slightly funny 6 years ago. now they make you look and sound like a total smeg ed!

And also i wont play diablo again because it had its time, end of.

GG HF Later
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:43 pm

A FUCKIN MEN
Back to top Go down
irenglish

irenglish

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:57 am

DanielEM wrote:
Everyone can get hold of it..sounds like Neeks Mum?..

I only produce mum jokes for you guys, because i thought you loved them!!!
Nor have i specifically aimed it at anyones mum cept for cookies and Nicks mother, Nicks mother is awesome! Plus Cookies mum is a beast! Now if you have feelings for nicks mother i can completely understand! If you dont like them, you can just tell me to stop not go off like a hormonal woman.

Im actually rather mature in person not around you guys, but im sorry i haven't been around you lads lately
i've been busy getting shit done in my life.
Idk if you had a bad day but i was just saying we suggest all these games to play hell i'd play bfme but my discs are in england.
and all you seem to want do is find reasons why you dont want to play, if you dont want to play, dont post?
your not going to loose any sleep over it. I don't see you going off on cookie or nick they pull equal amounts of mum jokes as me

Why are you picking a fight mate? Sorry if i upset you in some way, if i have you can just tell me?
Back to top Go down
Mr Rich

Mr Rich

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Just calm it with the Mum jokes, it got old a really long time ago.

And well nah mate, eventually one of you would have asked me to play diablo again. and i would have thought putting it in advance would save the hassle.

and also, i dont make excuses and find reasons to play games, i hate Civ. its shit in my opinion. that is how i feel and i will never play it. Diablo was good, but it had its time. there are so many other games that are better and have much more potential.

Its not worth trying to get everyone to play 1 game. theres always one of us that refuses to play it, so no point.
Back to top Go down
Mr Plunk

Mr Plunk

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:22 am

u said them because u thought we found them funny, i find that comment funnier then the jokes
Back to top Go down
irenglish

irenglish

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:19 pm

your argument is concise yet powerful. I believe the wagon is departing shortly last call!
Back to top Go down
Co0kie-x

Co0kie-x

What about some Empty
PostSubject: I LIKE CHICKEN AND PEAS   What about some EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:22 pm

last calls?

Sam your a prick. The End.

jokes I love you Laughing
Back to top Go down
irenglish

irenglish

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:23 pm

This last call doesnt mean you have to stop drinking cooks mate, ;D ALT + 2 5 9 ♥️
Back to top Go down
Neek

Neek

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Mum jokes are fucking hilarious.
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:12 pm

so is your mum! O!!

nah sorry...just doesn't do it for me..its like pokemon...they used to rox mah sox...they lost the edge once i was past puberty.
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:14 pm

I'm sorry that was a lie...I fucking love pokemon. What about some 068RSIcon
Back to top Go down
Adsukai

Adsukai

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Lol? You bunch of old grannies? Anyways I'm up for D2, can't believe you turned it down Rich! "The rogues are safe.... for the moment"
NATURE NATURE NATURE shut up!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Rich

Mr Rich

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Mate, ive got WoW to play. ontop of that im playing Endless Ocean 2.

Soon ill be playing AvP on 360, L4D2, Gears 2.

so in my opinion fuck that, was fun lanning it, but its just gonna be shite with all of us playing. everyone will out level everyone and people will complain.

Id rather wait for Diablo 3.
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Sory rich i think your dp is a lil mis guided..

..maybe this is more appropriate?

What about some Random215
Back to top Go down
Mr Rich

Mr Rich

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:56 am

yeah, maybe i was a bit to aspiring.

But hey dan, looks like you were completely right with your choice ^^ Looks like a spot on image of yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:21 am

weyoooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What about some Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about some   What about some Empty

Back to top Go down

What about some
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlashGitz :: Gaming-
Jump to: