FlashGitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Flash Gitz

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scariest Video Game Moments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Rich

Mr Rich

Scariest Video Game Moments Empty
PostSubject: Scariest Video Game Moments   Scariest Video Game Moments EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:39 am

Right so we have all encounterd them, but which one shook you up the most?
As i was playing through silent hill 4 this is the one that got me for like months lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ChPlnNa-BQ
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Video Game Moments   Scariest Video Game Moments EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:22 pm

haha, fuck that m8, lil grudge girls are not cool.

I stay away from scary games, i get far more into games than films so it shits me up way more xD
Back to top Go down
http://flashgitz.omgforum.net
Jamesius

Jamesius

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Video Game Moments   Scariest Video Game Moments EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:53 am

Whoa never played silent hill 4 that was some scary stuff, Here mine be warned though.
Back to top Go down
LiamMP

LiamMP

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Video Game Moments   Scariest Video Game Moments EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:05 pm

Resident Evil the original and the best! When the fucking dogs jump through the window near the start down the coridoor, FUCKME!! gets me everytime

And again!! The first zombie you see in resi evil, fucking white headed zombie prick gave me nightmares for months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scariest Video Game Moments   Scariest Video Game Moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Scariest Video Game Moments
Page 1 of 1