FlashGitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Flash Gitz

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games work shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Santhor

Santhor

Games work shop Empty
PostSubject: Games work shop   Games work shop EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:00 am

Thinking about getting into warhammer.
Used to play it years ago with Rich but we didnt really know the rules.
I need a new hobby as it is.
I am tempted to buy some vampire soldiers and go to war!
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

Games work shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games work shop   Games work shop EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:09 am

lol i go through the same phase every so often, depending on how much you get, i have some left over lizard men if you want to learn the rules. I've always been curious lol
Back to top Go down
http://flashgitz.omgforum.net
Santhor

Santhor

Games work shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games work shop   Games work shop EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:45 am

Do you have the rulebook?
Its expensive as fuk.
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

Games work shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games work shop   Games work shop EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:35 pm

nah dude but someone i knows bound to have it, i think one of liam friends might..i'll see what i can do!
Back to top Go down
Mr Rich

Mr Rich

Games work shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games work shop   Games work shop EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Lol yeah good times. me and my army that consisted of i think about 150+ Black Orks and a shaman. xD so overpowered.
Back to top Go down
irenglish

irenglish

Games work shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games work shop   Games work shop EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:16 pm

I never understood or played because i thought the person with the most money would win lol,
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

Games work shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games work shop   Games work shop EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:21 pm

i just remember going to that Sunday club and thinking wow..wtf.

Some of the peoples painting skills were ott, we didn't know the rules..the money involved is ridiculous.

I'm all for taking it up again as a lol but i wont be spending much lol, painting the ones i have will probably take a while.

As far as i remember the rules are pretty advanced so learning them would be a good challenge ^_^

We'll head in town one day to games workshop, see some of the pro paint jobs, try and get inspired back into it Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Rich

Mr Rich

Games work shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games work shop   Games work shop EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 am

see for me theres what you say being a nerd by staying at home playing games... i think at this day and age im pretty happy doing this, i dont really wanna play warhammer its not gonna be as good as Dawn II so why bother lol.
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

Games work shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games work shop   Games work shop EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 pm

because its the same concept as fishing..we dont really fish...its just a place for us to congregate.

If we didn't do this shit i dought we'd ever leave the effin house lol
Back to top Go down
Mr Rich

Mr Rich

Games work shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games work shop   Games work shop EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:58 am

yeah but this way im not gonna get laughed at for playing with toys. so yeah im quite happy to play dawn = D
Back to top Go down
Mr Rich

Mr Rich

Games work shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games work shop   Games work shop EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:09 am

Besides on the very very slim chance of me going to play Warhammer... if i was going to, i think id have to buy a fuck load of shit and use the Skaven Army... theres just the awesome.
Back to top Go down
DanielEM
Admin
DanielEM

Games work shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games work shop   Games work shop EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:14 am

love the way you say i won't get laughed at for playing toys..but then go...SKAVENS R COOOOL!!!

And didn't you try playing d&d a while back? -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Games work shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games work shop   Games work shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Games work shop
Page 1 of 1